Sunday, March 1, 2009

what a day..

today,i went 2 kl 2 visit my uncle,who is my father's younger brother..he got appendics problem n need 2 get surgery..so, my family pick me up..at dat time, my sister got 'sakit mate', which her eyes turn 2 red n bengkak..all da time, she wore her sunglasses..i really pity her coz she cannot attend her driving training for a week..but, a few hours later, my left eye began 2 feel itchy but it doesnt turn 2 red..but,i can see something diff at my left eye..its kinda look a little bit 'bengkak'..da thing is i need 2 make a speech this tuesday,and if my eyes started to turn red ,i'm afraid i had to wear sunglasses 2..but, my marks will be deducted coz i dont have an eye contact wit audiences..hehe..but,what da hell..i still have to do da speech..
after we visit 'pokde', we went 2 selayang to visit my aunt..she was just moving into her new apartment which was very expensive n exclusive..she designed da house by herself ...i really envy her coz her house is so beautiful n got style..she herself is an interior designer..dats why her house is so beautifully designed..i happened 2 dream in becoming an interior designer,but i got no talent so it will remain as dreams that will never come true..huhu..my family sent me back at about 7pm..its really tiring n my left eye also continued 2 get more 'bengkak'..i hope it will recover soon..hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment